Do you want to build software that solves enterprise scale challenges while learning and growing your skills?
This role is more than just coding. Our junior developers use their passion to learn new tools and techniques and apply them towards identifying and delivering needed software solutions. You will learn software development principles and how to apply them through various development methodologies, like Scrum, Scaled Agile Framework, and Kanban, to name a few. Our goal in hiring a junior developer is to match your intensity and passion for software development with our deep experience in the practice of software delivery to help deliver products for our customers and to evolve your career. This position is open to remote delivery anywhere within the U.S., to include the District of Columbia.
Join us. The world can’t wait.
- Experience with documenting testing and maintenance of system corrections
- Knowledge of Web protocols
- Knowledge of relational databases, including Oracle or MS SQL
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- HS diploma or GED
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with Agile software development processes and tools, including the Atlassian Tool Suite
- Experience with researching, designing, developing, or modifying enterprise-wide systems or applications software in an internship or academic environment
- Bachelor's degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
The proposed salary range for this position in Colorado is 70,000 to 90,000. Final salary will be determined based on various factors.
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choice, and support your total well-being. Our comprehensive benefit offerings include healthcare, retirement plan, insurance programs, commuter program, employee assistance program, paid and unpaid leave programs, education assistance, and childcare benefits.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you’ll have access to:
- experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.