Cover Genius is a Series C global Insurtech with a vision to protect all the customers of the world’s largest digital companies. Partners such as Booking.com, eBay, Shopee, Ola, Wayfair and AXS have integrated XCover, our insurance distribution platform that embeds protection for millions of worldwide customers each year. Our team and products have been recognized with dozens of awards including by the Financial Times who ranked Cover Genius as the #1 fastest growing company in APAC in 2020. Our diverse team across 10 countries and many language groups commits itself to diverse cultural programs, in particular “CG Gives” which makes social entrepreneurs out of us all and funds development initiatives in global communities.
Our People are Bold, Authentic, Purposeful and Inspired
Our People are not Perfect, Traditional, Complacent or Cautious
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Work with Product Managers and Designers to implement and design the next generation of products - Architect, build, and test new features- Partner with backend teams to help shape API endpoints - Work with UX teams to deliver important functionality to our flagship application- Be a key member of a team of front end engineers- Maintain excellent coding standards and practices
We require the following skills and experience:
Knowledge of the following is a bonus:- Webpack- Typescript - GraphQL
Location:This position is fully remote but open only to US based candidates. The role requires successful candidates to work in Pacific TimeWhy Cover Genius?
Cover Genius not only cares about being the best in our industry, we care about our team. We’re a business that understands life can be fluid and so we flex to ensure we provide the environment to suit that. What does that mean?
• Flexible Work Environment - we are outcome focussed and understand that for our people to perform at their best flexibility is critical. Soon after the declaration of the COVID-19 global pandemic the entire CG team was granted an extra 15 days of Wellness Leave to take throughout 2020. • Employee Stock Options - we want our people to share in our success, we reward them with ownership for their contribution in creating a world-class company.
• Work with like-minded people who are passionate about both the work we're doing and giving back. Our CG Gives programs enables us to all become philanthropists through our peer recognition and rewards system.
• Unlimited leave. It's easier and more flexible for everyone. • Social Initiatives - pictures speak a thousand words!
Sound interesting? If you think you have the best composition of the above, send us your resume and let's chat!
* The health and safety of our people, family and communities is our number one priority. This means that we require all of our employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if they are not subject to an applicable legal exemption; therefore all offers will be subject to proof of vaccination or an attestation of exemption. Please speak to us if you have any questions regarding our reasonable accommodations process based on your individual circumstances.