Want to join the nicest branding agency around? We're looking for an enthusiastic Junior Wordpress Developer to join their team.
There's plenty of opportunity to learn and grow, not only supporting the existing team but shaping your own career.
They value their friendly agency culture and aim to create a supportive place people can thrive in.
As an award-winning branding agency, their websites are built with the customer in mind.
Great design and attention to detail is key; tehir developers work closely with their designers to deliver good-looking WordPress sites that work brilliantly and are easy to use.
Their WordPress projects are as varied as their clients. No day is the same, so a positive, proactive approach and great communication skills are a must.
If this sounds like you, get in touch with your CV.
- Committed and passionate work ethic. Highly self-motivated and willing to get involved.
- A proactive and clear communicator who can adapt for a non-technical audience.
- Comfortable talking to clients occasionally and managing their expectations.
- Comfortable working across multiple projects and managing your own time well.
- Naturally collaborative and open-minded with a strong belief in continuous learning.
- Experienced in working as part of a team building websites from a design brief.
- At least a year of experience (preferably in a digital/agency environment).
- Good working knowledge of WordPress and PHP Experience.
- Ability to create custom WordPress themes.
- Experience developing responsive websites.
- Knowledge of Advanced Custom Fields.
- Knowledge of securing and maintaining WordPress sites to fix vulnerabilities.
- Ability to input and update content into CMS systems.
- Experience of dealing with Support Desks in a professional manner (e.g. Hosting/Client Support, Plugin Support etc).
Nice to have:
- A working knowledge of Gutenberg and ACF custom blocks.
- Experience working with CSS frameworks such as Foundation or Bootstrap.
- Experience using WPBakery/Visual Composer.
- Experience using a preprocessor such as SASS/SCSS/LESS using Gulp/Webpack.
- Knowledge of WooCommerce and third-party booking and e-commerce platforms.
- Knowledge of version control tools (such as GitHub/Bitbucket).
- 24 days holiday (3 days to be taken at Christmas and a day off for your birthday).
- Company laptop.
- Part studio, part home-based working
- Regular company socials.
- Discretionary annual bonus.
- Company pension contributions.
Reference ID: CR1031
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: £20,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
- Yearly bonus
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home