O HEY, we're KULE!
We make clothes with a happy wink ;).
Founded by CFDA member Nikki Kule, KULE is sold through its own ecommerce channel and through luxury retailers around the world. The team is small and scrappy, but our advisors are some of the most respected and well-connected leaders in retail. The company is privately held and headquartered in New York City.
KULE is looking for a Junior Web Developer to join its team. Passionate about consumer businesses and all things tech, this person will lead the execution of both day-to-day front and back-end initiatives for the website and marketing. While reporting directly to the Head of Technology, this individual will partner with all areas of the business from Web, Marketing, Customer Service, Wholesale, Production, and Stores.
This individual will primarily be supporting KULE.com site change-outs and builds, along with Digital Marketing work with Klaviyo, Meta, and Google.
- Must be comfortable with HTML, CSS, Vanilla JS, and Shopify/Liquid (Bootcamp grads welcome!)
- Must be familiar with Klaviyo, specifically Klaviyo Flows, coding and testing emails, and Django templates.
- Excited to collaborate and brainstorm on how best to create delightful customer experiences.
- Collaborate with internal teams to plan and implement new features.
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with Google’s suite of webmaster tools including Search Console, Google Business, and Analytics
- Familiarity with master data management and an understanding of how data flows across channels and systems.
- Experience in supporting digital marketing.
- Wireframe UX/UI in either Figma or Adobe XD.
We're a happy team that loves working with each other over Slack and Hangouts, come meet us!
Please mention No CS Degree when you apply and email firstname.lastname@example.org if you get an interview or get hired
Not a good fit? Check out other entry level Software Engineer jobs