Starting your web design career or are you finally switching direction? Or you’ve opted not to go to uni? But you’ve taught yourself all the design skills from Youtube? A first class degree but just haven’t found the right agency? We’re open minded, open to all – It’s a win-win deal, you get an award-winning agency to learn from, and we may discover a future web superstar!
We get it, unless we give you the experience, there is no point in listing what experience you need. So to keep it short, your ambition, attitude and willingness to learn is all we ask. Plus, show us the passion and love for all things design and web.
Responsibilities & experiences you will gain:
- Work with major global brands.
- Assist team members in designing and building web assets from banners to websites from scratch
- Be fully involved in the UX design process: sketching, building sitemaps, user journeys, wireframing and prototyping design concepts
- Understand how to incorporate user research into everything you do
- Design and animate UI assets and increase your software skills
- Collaborate with developers and understand web systems
- Learn to present your ideas, both internally and eventually to real clients
- No qualifications, just show us your skills