Zachary Piper Solutions is currently seeking multiple Developers to support a government contract in Northern, VA (or fully remote). This person will support a government program on an enterprise big data and analytics platform that utilizes emerging technology to ingest data in real-time, at extreme volumes, and at high velocity. Again, remote is possible!
Responsibilities for Java Developer:
- Code per development, performance, and secure coding standards; resolve defects identified in testing and code reviews.
- Execute performance test and tuning activities.
- Heavily adjust data and modify existing data.
- Support production application - investigate and resolve production inquiries and issues.
- Develop Java-based frameworks for complex data processing.
- Develop an understanding of client business processes, objectives, and solution requirements.
- Participate in project workgroups with subject matter experts and stakeholders to understand data-specific needs.
Qualifications for Java Developer:
- Minimum 1+ years working experience
- Experience with Python
- Strong working knowledge of Scala, Spunk, or Spark
- Experience with Java is preferred
Compensation for Java Developer:
- $110,000 to $124,000 Depending on experience.
- Ability to pass a background check and obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- Medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k, Holiday pay
Work Authorization: Per Government customer guidelines, candidates must be US citizens or currently hold a Green Card. Public Trust will be provided by the client.