2. Data collected
DATA STORAGE LOCATION
We are a UK-based company and operate web servers hosted in the UK. Our hosting provider Ghost adheres to the EU/US Privacy Shield, ensuring that your data is securely stored and GDPR compliant.
When you register to our newsletter, your email address will be stored by our email service providers ConvertKit or Ghost, depending on which form you complete. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link at the top of each newsletter. This is a very easy, one-click process. All email signups have a double-opt-in process whereby you will be sent an email to confirm your wish to subscribe to the newsletter list. By agreeing to this you are giving consent to be added to the newsletter list and receive emails. Again, at this stage it is also simple for you to not agree to be added to the newsletter list and therefore not receive any emails.
We may use Stripe to process payments. Your data will be stored for company accountancy and tax reporting purposes.
Information submitted to our company email, hosted by Namecheap's Private Email service. These submissions are only kept for customer service purposes and are never used for marketing purposes or shared with third parties. Any email received with suggestions or feedback on our products or services will NOT be added to our newsletter lists.
We use Simple Analytics on our site for anonymous reporting of site usage. No personalised data is stored. Simple Analytics is a privacy-based analytics provider we are proud to have used from the very start. We have never used Google Analytics.
3. Use of personal data
We use your personal information in the following cases:
- Verification/identification of the user during website usage;
- Providing technical assistance;
- To send newsletters which you are always able to unsubscribe from easily with one click.
- Sending updates to our users with important information to inform about news/changes;
- Checking the accounts’ activity in order to prevent fraudulent transactions and ensure the security of our customers’ personal information;
- Receive one-time or recurring payments from our user;
- Guarantee overall performance and administrative functions run smoothly.
4. Change of Ownership
In the event of a change in ownership, whether through a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, your personal information may be transferred to the new owner as part of the transaction. By using our website, you consent to any such transfer.
Any enquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org