Hiring through No CS Degree helps to diversify your team. Developers who are self-taught or have been through coding bootcamps are far more likely to come from diverse backgrounds than college graduates.
- The majority of our audience is based in the US and the UK
- Job listings get over 100 applications
- Your advert is listed for 4 weeks
- Your advert is also sent to 5,000 people email subscribers for 4 weeks
- Get your job listed shared on our Twitter account to over 8,500 developers
I've interviewed hundreds of self-taught or bootcamp developers that have thrived in top tech companies or have founded 7 figure startups.
Claudine recently got hired as a Junior Software Engineer at Steady
Claudine got her first job as a developer after seeing the job posting on No CS Degree. She attended the Le Wagon coding bootcamp.
Bea got her first job in tech as a developer at Fueled
Bea was signed up to the No CS Degree jobs newsletter (formerly known as No CS OK). She got a developer job with Fueled in London. Bea taught herself to code using online resources.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
"We got a really good volume of applicants from the post - over 100!
That's great compared to our past experience posting on 3rd party boards." Ordergroove
Trusted by the following companies
Email me on email@example.com