Audigent is the leading data activation, curation and identity platform. Audigent's pioneering data platform unlocks the power of privacy-safe, first party data to maximize addressability and monetization of media at scale without using cookies. As one of the industry's first data curation platforms powered by its unique identity suite (Hadron ID™), Audigent is transforming the programmatic landscape with its innovative SmartPMP™, ContextualPMP™ and CognitivePMP™ products, which use artificial intelligence and machine learning to package and optimize consumer-safe data with premium inventory supply at scale. Providing value and performance for the world's largest brands and global media agencies across 100,000+ campaigns each month, Audigent's verified, opt-in data drives monetization for premium publisher and data partners that include: Condé Nast, TransUnion, Warner Music Group, Penske Media, a360 Media, Fandom and many others. For more information, visit www.audigent.com.
What is the role?
Audigent is looking for a collaborative, curious and hands-on engineer to help continued development on our HadronID product(s). HadronID is a cookieless identity solution being used by publishers, DSPs and SSPs across the adtech ecosystem.
You'll be a major part of our team, working closely with our identity (HadronID) and DMP teams. We're building a world-class team with a positive team culture, supporting colleagues and empowering them to grow as engineers and people.
What will you do?
- Build high-performance & low latency systems.
- Deploy services and instances using Ansible & Terraform.
- Setup Grafana dashboards for data analytics.
- Maintain low latency systems & debug them.
- Collaborating with lead and senior engineers.
- Testing, debugging and delivering working solutions.
- Contribute to data architecture decisions and implement them.
- Research, prototype and recommend new technologies and frameworks.
- Have a proven track record of building tooling, automation, and/or services in one or multiple languages (e.g., C++, Golang, Python)
- Analytical thinking. Going step by step.
- Programming skiils in Golang or any of the following languages: C++, Python or Rust.
- Knowledge in deployment of services & load balancing.
- Experience with Infrastructure As Code (Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes or Docker)
- Previous experience with microservice management.
- Bonus points for:
- Proficiency with C++
- Experience delivering production systems within AdTech
- Demonstrable knowledge of adtech ecosystem and/or data flows within the AdTech, specifically including DMPs, SSPs, DSPs, digital campaign metrics, 1st & 3rd Party Identity, and non-cookie-based identity systems.
- We take a formulaic approach to salary-setting, and aim to reward employees based on their contribution and skill, while keeping our offerings competitive and in line with market trends.
- For a typical candidate with strong experience plus most of our requirements we would likely pay $90,000 + options.
- For a candidate with a breadth of experience, and who meets many of our bonus criteria, we'd pay up to 100,000 + options.
- Benefits of working at Audigent
- Remote-first development team (since 2016)
- Personal learning budget to keep skilling up!
- Shiny new laptop
- Healthcare (for Americans without NHS)
- Stock options
Please mention No CS Degree when you apply and email firstname.lastname@example.org if you get an interview or get hired
Not a good fit? Check out other entry level Software Engineer jobs