We're a small family run website design company, we're looking to grow our company and looking for someone who has a passion for website design and an eye for detail using WordPress with page builders such as Elementor PRO or WPBakery
The Junior Web Designer will be responsible for creating a variety of innovative and eye-catching website designs that reflect the customers' business.
As a Junior Web Designer, you will be expected to meet project deadlines and will also need to update the customer via email or update the project manager.
- Create designs that are free of spelling errors, grammatical mistakes, or cultural misunderstandings.
- Understand the basics of web design.
- Creating designs that are mobile and tablet friendly
- Utilise a variety of design software programs such as WordPress, Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator if required.
- Research current trends in popular culture and design styles.
- Be able to communicate effectively with clients and peers.
- Have knowledge in using website page builders with WordPress
- Have knowledge in basic CSS or integration of plugins when required.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: £15,000.00-£24,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Have you designed websites before?
- WordPress: 3 years (required)
- CSS: 3 years (preferred)
- Web design: 3 years (preferred)
- Web development: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Please mention No CS Degree when you apply and email firstname.lastname@example.org if you get an interview or get hired
Not a good fit? Check out other entry level Software Engineer jobs