Cathedral Appointments - Mobile Developer
Our client, a fast-growing technology company based in Exeter are looking for a Mobile Developer (Android) to join their Mobile Engineering team. Working within a remote first product team, you will be helping to build the future of the digital self-management support system Android app.
This role is remote with occasional (typically monthly) onsite visits for 1-2 days.
Mobile Developer responsibilities include: -
· Build new features
· Maintain existing functionality
· Modernise older code
· Bug fixes
· Write unit tests
· Be involved in planning and design
· Tech we use & love:
· Kotlin, including Coroutines & Flow
· Jetpack Compose
· Repository pattern
· Unit tests and automated UI tests
Mobile Developer) requirements include: -
· You may be a junior or mid-level Android engineer
· 1+ years’ experience developing in Kotlin on Android
· A solid understanding of the Android platform
· Working knowledge of agile methodologies such as Scrum
· Experience with Git based version control
· Have used a Dependency Injection framework
Mobile Developer benefits include but are not limited to: -
· Competitive Salary
· Flexible working
· Ongoing support for well-being days
· Company pension scheme
· 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
· Training and development opportunities
If you would like to join a company who like to work collaboratively to solve their user and customer problems, then this role could be perfect for you.
If you would like to find out more details about this role, apply today!
Recruitment Consultant: Lynsey Skinner