Location: London, UK
We’re looking to hire talented frontend engineers such as yourself!
You’re passionate about the latest web-tech trends, as well as eager to write custom CSS animations by hand. You absolutely love delighting our customers with new features that you’ve meticulously written to be bullet-proof. Writing async scalable multi-item list-filters all-day is nbd but fun at the same time.
Working alongside our largest customers solving their most complex challenges, resolving questions on architecture, performance, recovery, security, and everything in between.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and resolve emergent issues with the data pipelines developed by our Client Services team, working with other teams to escalate and follow-up as necessary to ensure the reliability of data to our customers.
- Provide advanced direct support and expertise on PIO’s platform services to our users, both internal and external.
- Consult with the delivery teams on how best to architect and develop their data pipelines to be reliable, performant, and maintainable.
- Advise our Product and Engineering teams on features that will make our platform easier for customers to use and more efficient for you to operate and maintain.
- Competitive Salary
- Early- Stage Stock Options
- Open PTO
- 401k match
- Company Paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Regular Company Lunches & Happy Hours
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
Please mention No CS Degree when you apply and email firstname.lastname@example.org if you get an interview or get hired
Not a good fit? Check out other entry level Software Engineer jobs