LoadUp is a fast-growing company offering consumers a modern alternative to pickup and assembly services using a tech-enabled order management and logistics platform. We serve both individuals and businesses by matching consumers with our network of service providers for junk removal, item haul-away, reverse logistics returns, white-glove item assembly, and much more!
We are growing fast and are looking for talented, committed, driven individuals to join our team! We have been ranked in the Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine three years in a row and we are a certified Great Place to Work®.
While each member of our team has a specific, clearly defined role, we’re all connected by a strong set of values that’s been developed to foster advancement and guide the decisions we make. To bring out the best in our people, we look for individuals who exhibit these core values every day.
Passion - We have a drive to win everyday
Innovation - We buck the status quo and change the game
Integrity - We are honest and transparent and do what we say
Collaboration - We cultivate an open environment
Customer Centric - We are here to serve our clients
BENEFITS and PERKS
- Full Remote Work Program
- Competitive Salary
- Employee Stipend Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance Benefits
- 401(k) with 4% Company Match
- Paid time off policy
- Fun Company Outings
- Monthly Goal Attainment Rewards
- Opportunities for growth within the Company
As a Junior Software Engineer, you’ll primarily be responsible for learning how to ship high-quality, well-tested, and beautiful software on time. You’ll also be responsible for learning software engineering best practices, participation in the product and design processes, and helping build and improve team and department processes and best practices. Your scope of work will generally include features, bug fixes, and improvements that are designed to help you improve your craft as well as contribute to the product and system.
- Be Customer Focused
- Our customers, their needs, and behaviors are our guiding light in developing the product. Therefore you must have a passion for serving the customer, soliciting feedback, and drawing conclusions from data.
- Be a “Manager of One”
- We follow the Shape Up philosophy, wherein product changes are “shaped”, bet on, and then handed over to the team to execute on, therefore you must have a solid sense of self-management and strong communication and coordination skills.
- Be an Innovator
- We strive to integrate and build using the newest, best technologies available, so you must have an interest and passion for innovation from a technical, process, and best practice perspective.
- Be a Great Teammate
- Our process is one that requires high levels of collaboration, so you’ll need to be constantly communicating progress, blockers, and providing assistance to your fellow team members.
- Be Passionate
- We’re committed to winning every day, and a passion for success is key.
- 1+ years experience with Ruby on Rails
- Familiarity with CSS and HTML
- Strong written communication skills