Ironistic - Front End Developer
Front End Developer
Looking for a fantastic new career with a great team?
Ironistic Front-End Developers are the glue that holds our web solutions together. The Front-End Developer will work as part of a collaborative development team to support the creation and maintenance of websites and apps alike. Daily work touches on all aspects of website development from requirements gathering and coding, to quality assurance and client communication. It’s important to take pride in your work and the benefits you provide to clients, big or small.
This position is a fast-paced, highly collaborative role. You will be working on something new every day, and we strongly encourage and support ongoing growth in knowledge and skillset among our entire team. Continuing education initiatives and a very engaging team support structure are here to help you grow in your role as a Front End Developer.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of experience in front-end (UI) development
- Drupal 9 experience a plus
- Experience developing both small theme-based sites as well as large custom websites in PHP platforms/CMS including WordPress (more is better!)
- Expert in HTML5 and CSS3
- Comprehensive knowledge of web development best practices, standards, and proven ability to use core UI technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or relevant work experience – We all took unique paths to get here too
- Strong portfolio and code samples – Let’s see your stuff!
- Strong communication and customer service skills – Yes, you will have to talk and meet with clients on occasion.
- Ability to perform with minimal direction or supervision – Must be self-motivated.
- Ability to work well within a team environment – Stop, collaborate, and listen!
- Agency experience a plus!
Responsibilities will include:
- Interacting closely with project management, designers, back-end programmers, and clients
- Working with the UI designers and other developers to integrate the front-end code with the backend platform
- Participating in project requirements, planning, and estimating
- Architecting, implementing, and launching highly visible, user-facing features
- Health & Life Insurance – Premiums for employee paid by Ironistic
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Generous paid time off
- Continuing education fund – always keep learning!
- “Thinking Thursday” day once per month – Explore the latest trends in the digital world!
- SmartTrip Metro Benefits (in DC area)
- Various monthly rewards for doing great work and being a team player
- Awesome office amenities: shuffleboard tables, treadmill desk, open/collaborative spaces, and snacks/drinks!
Please mention No CS Degree when you apply and email email@example.com if you get an interview or get hired
Not a good fit? Check out other entry level Software Engineer jobs