Looking for the start-up feel, but with a well-established and still rapidly growing company? Do you have a desire to work on a variety of awesome projects using cutting edge technologies? Want to be an integral part in forming a core development team at a satellite location in Tampa due to expansion? This is an opportunity for you! Take a look at our careers page and video: https://www.webstaurantstore.com/careers/
Remote Hiring Details:
If you're searching for a full-time, permanent work-at-home career, we’ve got an opportunity for you to join our fast-growing team! Currently, we are employing legal residents of the following states: (AL, AZ,AR, DE, FL, GA, KS, KY, MD, MI, MS, NV, NC, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV, WI or WY).
To qualify, remote candidates must have:
- Access to a reliable and secure high-speed internet connection. Cable or fiber internet connections(at least 25mbps download/10mbps upload) are preferred, as satellite connections often cannot support the technologies used by WebstaurantStore to perform day-to-day tasks.
- A dedicated home office space that is noise and distraction-free. The space should have strong wireless connection or a wired Ethernet connection (wired connection is preferred, if possible).
- A valid, physical address (apartment, suite, etc.); PO Boxes are not supported; as a physical addressis required for you to receive your computer equipment.
- The desire and ability to work and communicate with other team members via chat, webcam, etc.
Webstaurantstore has multiple on site openings for Jr C# .NET Software Engineers to join our growing company. This role focuses on web application development and is a key part of growing the many facets of our business.
As a Jr C# .NET Software Engineer, you will be:
- Working effectively in a collaborative and innovative team-oriented environment
- Taking start-to-finish ownership of the full development life cycle
- Developing large cutting-edge software solutions for both internal and external needs
- Organizing and managing multiple priorities
- Working with the many companies of Clark Associates
We are looking for driven, motivated candidates who have:
- 1-3 years of professional experience
- Experience with relational databases using Dapper or similar ORM
- Experience with the WEB API and MVC frameworks including Razor
- An understanding of HTML, CSS, and JS
- A understanding of design patterns and programming principles, which includes OOP/OOD
- Strong self-management skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ambition and passion about technology and the Web
The ideal candidate for this job should be independently motivated and ready to work hard to achieve results. As an industry leader, WEBstaurantStore.com continues to have tremendous growth, and continuously promotes talented, hardworking, and dedicated individuals. Be part of our talented team and send your resume today!
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, 401k with a high company match, profit sharing and an annual bonus. In addition, our newly remodeled 50k sq/ft Tampa campus has an on-site gym and multiple game rooms!