Kollectiv - Junior Front End Developer - Remote
This position is based in our Bend, Oregon headquarters office, but can be remote if the right candidate is found.
We’re looking for a front-end web developer to design and develop the next generation of features for Kollective’s applications. You will work with a cross-functional team, through all stages of the software development lifecycle. In this role, you will play a critical role in building modern, scalable solutions for our customers.
- Strong understanding of semantic HTML, and CSS
- Professional experience using React
- Experience working with a state management tool, like Redux
- Cross platform/device/browser experience; Windows/OSX and Edge/Chrome/Firefox/Safari; Mobile/Desktop
- Experience with responsive web design and a keen eye for aesthetics and good UX design
- Development of easy-to-use, scalable, robust, high volume interactive web applications
- A passion for maintainable systems and software
- Experience with Express and Node.js, Material-UI, Webpack, js, Jest and Enzyme, Auth0, react-testing-library, Redux Toolkit
- Experience with Accessibility
- Experience with TDD
- Experience with functional programming
- Understanding of Imperative vs Declarative code
- Familiarity of AHA, WET, and DRY programming
- Knowledge of SOLID design principals
- Experience identifying and addressing performance bottlenecks
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please. Please be prepared to provide 2-3 references as part of our application process.