Founded by Jesse Lipson (founder and former CEO of ShareFile), Real Magic has been named one of the most promising startups in the Triangle. Our first product, Levitate (www.levitate.ai) is a keep-in-touch marketing platform designed to help relationship-based businesses grow by staying top of mind in an authentic, personal way. Our mission—to help make the world a more creative and entrepreneurial place—is fueled by four core values:
- Create Magic
- Show Customer Empathy
- Make Data-Driven Decisions
- Focus on Solutions, Not Problems
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Junior Front End Developer to join our team! As a Junior Front End Developer, you will be responsible for supporting our software development team in all aspects of the development, testing, and implementation of our product.
We are based in Raleigh, NC – one of the nation’s fastest-growing cities. And our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision & life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401K, short & long term disability, paid-time-off, holiday pay and more!
- Building out reliable and scalable user experiences using modern libraries and technologies
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining, and improving existing software
- Collaborate with product owners to identify customer requirements and help work towards solutions
- Work within the development team to deliver end to end solutions
- Work with customers to solve problems
- 1-2 years of software development experience
- General knowledge of one or more programming languages. Our front end is written in React using TypeScript.
- Able to learn new technologies and techniques.
- Works well in a collaborative environment.
- Willing to seek out help when you're stuck (happens to everyone, sometimes a sounding board is what you need).
- Some experience building and consuming HTTP APIs.