Job title: Junior Web Developer
- Should be able to deliver technical solutions to support the business successfully. Work across all stages and iterations of software development.
- Should use good problem solving skills to identify and resolve issues.
- Help drive the development and application of coding standards, development processes and security.
- Embrace the organization’s use of Agile methodologies.
- Should maintain a keen technical awareness; continuously learning and developing own skills.
- Accurately document developments according to procedures for internal documentation and documentation for customers.
- Unit test development work prior to release to the Testing Department.
- Participate in regular training/ learning activities to maintain and develop skills and knowledge.
Experience and Qualifications (Desirable):
- Good knowledge of relevant technologies e.g. ASP.NET MVC, C#, Responsive Design, Agile.
- Should be Familiar with Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server.
- Should have some knowledge of SQL (SQL Server and Oracle).
- amiliar and bought into Unit Testing with MSTest or Nunit.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Should have good knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Source Control systems and branching strategies with TFVC and/or GIT.
The position offers an annual gross salary from GBP 30,000 to 40,000 depending on experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£40,000.00 per year