Junior Developer (Remote)
OSG is a global provider of leading customer engagement and payment solutions. We help clients integrate critical customer interactions to optimize working capital and drive profitable business growth. Our solutions aim to connect the entire customer experience by aligning transactional, payment, and marketing touchpoints for simplified operations and smarter engagement.
Plugging into the power of our innovative technology and data-driven insights, we curate tailored, digital-first strategies for a range of industries. The goal: to modernize processes and create frictionless experiences. Our clients benefit from a partnership that values simplicity, security, and connectivity—for today's environment and tomorrow's innovation.
OSG captures the moments of intersection between transactional, payment, and marketing services to holistically engage customers across platforms. We create more connected customer experiences by simplifying your business processes; transforming your operations; and unifying all communication touchpoints. Our comprehensive solutions embrace the modern consumer’s lifecycle, streamline the payment process, reduce costs, and improve efficiency.
We are seeking to add a Remote Junior Developer to our team to help support and facilitate our growth and expansion of services.
What you will do:
Work in backend/batch development, interacting with agile team, working with client data, client business rules. Responsible for the full software lifecycle: design, development, test, deploy, operate, and support. Part of an agile team consisting of scrum master, product owner, 3 developers, quality assurance, and business analyst.
What You Will Need to be Successful
- 1+ years of .NET experience
- 1+ years of automation/batch/backend development
- 1+ years of file IO processing
- 1+ years of XML parsing and creation
- 1+ years of technical support
- Microsoft Visual Studio, Team Foundation Servers
- Communication across functional groups
- PDF parsing and creation
- Document composition
- Quadient – Inspire Designer
- Billing/consumer facing documentation process
- Digital payments
- Healthcare/Utility/Financial vertical experience
- Proficient using Agile development practices
- Adapt to fast changing skills and work, perform work independently with minimal supervision
- 3 weeks of paid time off annually
- Medical, dental, vision plans, employee assistance program, as well as life insurance and LTD plans
- Supplemental life insurance
- Voluntary accident and critical illness insurance, respectively
- Flexible Spending Account available
- 401k plan
OSG offers equal employment opportunity and will not discriminate on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
JOB CODE: 1000405