Full Job Description
We are looking for someone who can provide full stack development and wants to grow their career as a developer. Someone who is smart, can think outside of the box, is logical, and works well with people. This role will expose you to many different technologies and methodologies. If you're a self taught developer and/or fresh out of school and have a strong understanding of development, this role is for you. Must be able to communicate effectively.
You will be working directly for and closely with the CIO. We are in the process of taking a garage-style environment to a corporate environment. We have an agile continuous improvement approach to this. A typical day for you will be creating SQL queries, SSRS reports, ASP.NET VB web applications (Rapid Development with DTC where approriate), automating data flow with SSIS, and tasks as assigned. You will be mostly remote, with occasional travel for face to face meetings, the office in Hollywood, FL. You must live in the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- ASP.NET VB development in Web Forms
- Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Indexes)
- Fast learner
- Smart and critical thinker
- Can-do attitude
- You have taught yourself or teaching yourself programming
- Works well with people, is patient
- Attention to detail
- 6 mo. to 1 year ASP.NET VB or C#. VB preferred.
- 6 mo. to 1 year Microsoft SQL Server
Please send us your resume and answer the following questions:
- What are you currently doing for work?
- What languages/scripts/technologies do you know?
- What do you think your strengths are?
- Please list three or more websites that you like.
- What else should we know about you?
Our company has been around for over 30 years. We are growing fast and looking for the right individuals to grow with us. We are in wound care. We have a team of providers across multiple states and a small team of office workers split between office and remote.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
Please mention No CS Degree when you apply and email firstname.lastname@example.org if you get an interview or get hired
Not a good fit? Check out other entry level Software Engineer jobs