Junior Web Developer
Up to 40k, Fully Remote working
I am working with an exciting new client who are currently looking to expand their development team. They are a vibrant digital agency, working with household names such as Marriot Hotels & Hawksmoor. They currently need a Junior Web developer/Helpdesk Developer to support their customers on technical issues, troubleshooting and website updates.
- Some form of education or qualification in software/web development (Ideally degree)
- Strong communicator who can work as part of a team
- Problem solving and troubleshooting ability
- Willingness to learn and self-motivated
- Experience with WordPress/WooCommerce CMS
- Experienced in a fast-paced agency environment
- Experience speaking to or interacting with customers via email/telephone
- Working with ticketing system or on a helpdesk
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to learn and upskill yourself by working closely with a senior developer. Working within a company who aim to progress within and promote staff through from Junior-Senior level.
My client offers a great benefits package and flexible working to enable a good work/life balance. You can be based anywhere in the UK and work fully remotely however if you wish to use their offices, they have a shared workspace near Kings Cross station. You'll also get flexible working hours to suit family needs and 23 days annual leave + bank holidays. There is private healthcare options and an opportunity to earn an annual bonus for your hard work.
How to apply?
If you are interested in this opportunity and want to hear more, please send your CV to SamStocks@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 304.
Please note although fully remote candidates must be UK based and this role is unable to offer sponsorship or relocation. Any applications requiring sponsorship or from outside the UK will not be considered.