Synapri- Junior Full Stack Developer - London/hybrid remote
Full Job Description
Our client are an exciting, leading organisation within the fashion space, who are looking for 2 junior full stack developers to join the team on a permanent basis. Our client are a London based organisation and will need someone who will be able to commute into the office 2 times a week.
Part of the role will be helping to define their systems and data architecture, and maintain their Node.js code-bases, as well as supporting their front-end development teams. The successful candidate will need to be a passionate self-starter and a key team player.
Our client are looking for someone with around 8 months commercial experience using back and front end frameworks, ideally Node and React, however they will consider candidates with either or.
Desired experience / skills / traits:
- Some experience with either Node or React (both would be ideal)
- Communication - you know the best way to communicate the thoughts, ideas, and feedback you get from all stakeholders (internal and external)
- Self-improvement - Show a desire for learning through online research
- Innovation - you’ll be working closely with product owners, designers, and other engineers to design and refine work. The organisation are very heavy on team-work and their philosophy is that every team member should be involved in innovation and decision making.
- Owning delivery – You will own work beyond just knocking off tickets and creating pull requests. You’ll care about bugs, scalability, uptime and other non-functional requirements.
Candidates will need to be based in the UK with the rights to work in the UK.