Veho is a technology-driven shipping company that enables personalized next-day package delivery, extending partner brand value. Veho brand partners have seen a 20% increase in customer repurchase, 40% increase in customer lifetime value, and 8% rise in net promoter score.
Veho gives package recipients greater insight and control, letting them know when they will receive their package, when drivers are en route, and enables real-time rescheduling, address changes, and personal delivery instructions. Veho's technology matches demand for package delivery with a network of qualified crowdsourced driver partners, ensuring every package is delivered on time and correctly.
The concept for Veho started as a school project while co-founder Itamar Zur attended Harvard Business School. Zur constantly experienced issues receiving packages - from getting the dreaded “we missed you” note, to stolen packages. He set out to fix the problem so many customers and brands face.
Today, Veho’s robust technology platform provides customers and e-commerce brands with an unparalleled shipping experience, an industry record 99.9% average on-time performance for next-day delivery and an average 4.9-star customer rating. With teammates in 30 U.S. states, Veho will be in 50 markets by the end of 2022.
Veho is growing our engineering team! Our platform has found a strong market fit and our business is growing quickly. As an engineer, you will work closely with an experienced, fast-moving product and engineering team to deliver amazing products for our clients, customers, drivers, and internal teams.
We are reshaping the e-commerce landscape of the future... Veho's mission is to revolutionize the world of package delivery while creating an exceptional and progressive environment for our team!
You will be responsible for architecting, building, testing, and deploying features to our customer, client, and operations user bases! You will work closely with leadership, our outstanding engineering team, and other amazing team members.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Architecting, building, testing, and deploying features for our customer, client, and operations user bases
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Analyzing code, requirements, system risks, and software reliability and providing recommendations on how to leverage our technology more efficiently.
- Modifying designs and specifications of complex applications.
- Working with Product and Design to confirm requirements, prioritization, and development of new platform features.
Experience and Skills You'll Need to Have:
- Has 1+ years of experience building, testing, and deploying applications in high-traffic production environments
- Enjoys taking initiative, is a self-starter, and is excited about collaborating on big challenges
- Enthusiastic about working closely with product and operations team members to develop creative solutions to never-before-solved problems