It sound like thousands of developers fit this requirement? What more do you expect? Actually, that is the essence of it; the important point being a growth and can-do attitude, and the ability to solve problems FAST!
Who is XTIVIA? And why should I want to apply? XTIVIA is a certified Great Place To Work (for 3 years running) that provides consulting and development services to companies, large and small. We have been around since the 1990 s and have assembled a top-notch team that is driven to deliver superior software solutions for our customers.
What kind of projects will I work on? Join our team and work on a modern tech stack to deliver web sites and web/mobile applications that are cutting edge visually, functionally, and architecturally. Some tech that may be new to you today but you will become an expert in at XTIVIA: Jamstack, Next.js, Gatsby, Tailwind CSS, MUI, APIs, GraphQL, REST, Contentful, Strapi, AWS, Netlify, Vercel, Liferay DXP, and more.
Is this position a contract or full-time? This is a full-time, salaried remote development position with a competitive compensation/benefits package (including profit sharing and productivity bonus plans) and quick growth options.
We are looking for a long-term relationship with our employees and business partners, watching and helping each other grow to reach new heights through gained knowledge and common success experiences. XTIVIA is a home, not a stop on the way.
Join a talented and motivated team that achieves success on the basis of core traits - professionalism, flexibility, persistence, strong communications and above all a deep desire to learn and grow. Sound like a fit? Reach out today. WE WANT YOU!
Still want more details? Read on ...
You will need to have a solid foundation in:
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, iconography & limitations of the web
- Ability to develop Web UI that conforms to visual designs delivered via Adobe XD, Figma
- Ability to consume REST APIs
- Git (GitHub or GitLab or another Git variant)
You will need to be able/willing to learn the following quickly:
- Expertise on responsive, mobile-first, and grid based layouts, as well as 508 compliant, minimalist, and semantic HTML are a must.
- Expertise with React Native, Next.js, Gatsby, Node and related UI libraries/frameworks
- Work with cloud technologies - AWS, Azure, Vercel, Netlify
- Work with content management systems and digital experience platforms Contentful, Liferay DXP, and Strapi
You will need to have the following core competencies:
- Passion for exceeding expectations and continually growing skills
- Multitasking skills as you may need to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Detail orientation and strong follow-through on personal and team tasks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Bottom line: We are an Agile shop that expects all of our employees to perform with minimal supervision. We are looking for self-starters with strong time management skills, an understanding of Agile principles and an ability to problem-solve quickly.